About this course
This course includes:
- Two self-paced lessons and two practice sessions for hands-on experience.
- A short test at the end of each lesson; tests are not scored.
- A Quick Reference Card you can take away from the course.
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Open and view pictures and attachments safely.
- Print pictures and attachments that you receive.
- Organize messages with attachments to make them easy to find (even if you've filed them away in folders in your mailbox).
- Know your choices for including pictures and files with your e-mail messages so that you can send them the way you want to.
- Avoid sending a blocked attachment. (And know what to tell the sender if you receive a message with one.)